|This is the deviation I'm proud of the most at this current moment in time.|
Hello, I'm The-Man-Of-Tomorrow!
Loves: Video Games, The Internet, Television of the Past and Present, My Friends, Drawing
Likes: Crossovers, Movies, Eating, Certain Music (Though I'm not an EXTREMELY picky listener), James Rolfe and all his work
Dislikes: Mean People, War, Racism, People who obsess over fictional characters (Seriously, to quote the Know-Nothing Critic, "They're Not Real...Seek Some Help!")
Hates: 90% Of the Internet (Which at last check are Nostalgia Whores and Huge Perverts), People who tell me to "Grow Up" because of what I like, People who draw art that's degrading to women (I have TONS of female friends here on DeviantART), Fantards (YOU KNOW THE ONES I'M TAKING ABOUT!!)
Best Friends Online: Michelle Bard, Holly Nelson
Best Friends in Reality: Anthony Tamburello, Justin Lavacca
RULES ON MY PAGE:
1. Don't Critize My Art Unfairly! We're not all born with the hands of god, so respect my art for what is has to offer if not for how it looks!
2. If you're going to nag me to no end about my screencap pics, don't bother! I WILL block you!
3. No requests, only commissions. NO EXCEPTIONS.
4. Bashing any forms of animation is STRICTLY PROHIBITED! You can lightly taunt Pop Culture, however, but DO NOT go overboard (i.e. wishing a certain actor or actress dead)
5. Friendship is EARNED by me, and not GIVEN. So if you're REALLY going to be my friend, you have to earn it! And I can TELL if your just sucking up, by the way!
Current Residence: Wayne, NJ
Favourite genre of music: Parody, Movie Scores, TV Theme Song, and ANYTHING composed by John Baker
Favourite style of art: Traditional Animation
Operating System: An Apple Running Bootcamp
MP3 player of choice: Waluigi...Isn't he in Mario Party 3?
Shell of choice: Waxed Koopa
Wallpaper of choice: Anything that I like on it
Skin of choice: You Racist PIG!
Favourite cartoon character: Earthworm Jim, Kick Buttowski, Ickis, Jenny/XJ-9, Zitz, ToeJam, and Captain Turanga Leela
Personal Quote: "The Day I Lose My Inner Child is The Day Fish Speak Pig Latin..."